Friday, June 27, 2008

my update

Hello everyone

I went to the dentist Thurs am and she drained the tooth and found noinfection in it but I was still swollen and can tell by my lump on myface right under my nose that there is infection somewhere, so she sentme to endontics, I had an 2pm appt on thurs, he cut my gums where thelump was and infection came out then not as much as he thought so Icould tell it worried him and then started my root canal, he said Ishould see a difference in the next 24 hours,

I slept alot when I gothome.I feel better today but I'm still swollen but the lump is not as bigabout 80% smaller, so I'm praying with all the antibotics I'm on itwill kill the rest of the bacteria, I guess time will only tell. Soplease keep me in your prayers, i' have been dealing with infection inmy upper mouth of over 2 months I just want it over!!!

thanks everyone and if any one has any suggestions on turning good luckyour way I love to know, on Monday they stole my cadillac converterfrom my car, so that is 3 cars stolen and 2 vandalise, were looking fora house but things like my health and the car keep getting in my way. thanksJenn

1 comment:

belle d. said...

jenn,
i'm so glad you've recuperated from that! now i just want to make sure your thyroid is good and you'll no longer feel so tired anymore! i miss you!
love,
bella