Thursday, June 19, 2008

MIA

Hello everyone
Sorry I’ve been MIA, I’ve had a rough few months, first I had a sinus infection that seemed not to go away in my right cheek so after going to the Doctors 3X I went to the dentist and had emergency 4 root canals, then put on medicine for infection one week later my left side started to feel numb, went to ER said it was infected tooth so I went to the dentist Saturday morning, before I got there, my face swollen up about 10X the size it was terrible. I felt like I was going to die, went to the Dentist by the x-ray she couldn’t believe the tooth was so infected, got another emergency root canal and then back to ER for IV, I’m on very strong meds, still worried the infection was not so much in my tooth but up a little more, but I guess time will tell, so I’ve been taking 1000 mg meds very 4 hours and trying to heal.

Will post more as the days go

Thanks
Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn.........Mirabella gave me your blog address and I told her I'd drop a note. Good for you, continuing to diet while going thru all this stuff! After all the pain and the meds and the infection are gone, I think you're going to feel a whole lot better. I had found (long time ago) that my bad teeth were affecting my whole physical well-being. So, dieting may become easier now because you will FEEL BETTER. Keep up the great work! Maggi ( who is gaining encouragement from the words I wrote to you because I need to lose weight also (50+ pounds).

Jenn said...

thank so much for visiting, I plan to blog a lot more when felling better so please keep droping by.
thanks
Jenn

Jasmine said...

Hey Jenn! My name is Jasmine. Bella referred me to your page and it sounds like in your time of life everything has hit you all at once! What a bum deal! Once you get your health probs out of the way I am sure you are going to be one great inporation to a lot of people. I myself am in the process of losing weight. Maybe we can be buddies. I too am on the Sparkpeople website if you want to be buddies there! Keep in touch and can't wait to hear your next update!